Effortless, natural, and beautiful. Eyelash extensions are the latest trends in beauty. Before you go into the application process of extensions, there are a few tips and tricks you should know!
- There are three different kinds of extensions; mink, synthetic, and silk. Mink lashes are the most natural looking lashes. These extensions tend to last the longest since they are extremely light weight and fine. Synthetic lashes are very similar to mink lashes. They keep their shape and appear to be the boldest of the three. Silk extensions are the darkest and thickest of the three. The fine material works well for older clients or clients with weaker natural lashes.
- There are several different types of glues that can be used during the application process. If you have sensitive eyes/skin, make sure your specialist is aware.
- Touch-ups are recommended every three – four weeks to maintain a full look and to accommodate full growth of your lashes.
- The application process should be 100% pain free. If you notice your eyes beginning to water or any irritation, let your technician know as soon as possible.
- For best results, its recommended to keep water away from eyes for the first 12-24 hours allowing the glue to fully set in.
- If you decide to continue to apply mascara after the application of your extensions, make sure to only apply it to the ends of your lashes. You will notice much more clumping if you apply mascara beginning at the base of you lashes.
It’s now your chance to get lashes like Beyoncè! Stay connected socially for the latest trends, specials on lashes, and more of our services. Call us to book your consultation session at (401) 349-3399.